Enchanting
"The sooner you realise that it's never gonna go back to the way it was, the sooner you can move on."
-Luke Ward, The OC Season 1
Caught Enchanted yesterday with Vally and her siblings and my sister then shopping at Bugis where I got a top! And this morning, my mother suddenly asked me about the third guy we met with Adrian and Chris that day at Jln Leban, I replied with a non-existent answer haha but I would have told her he's not worth mentioning anyway.
Here are some pictures from Hong Kong, and my last week at Shi's place and Island Creamery.














Cheerio!
-Luke Ward, The OC Season 1
Caught Enchanted yesterday with Vally and her siblings and my sister then shopping at Bugis where I got a top! And this morning, my mother suddenly asked me about the third guy we met with Adrian and Chris that day at Jln Leban, I replied with a non-existent answer haha but I would have told her he's not worth mentioning anyway.
Here are some pictures from Hong Kong, and my last week at Shi's place and Island Creamery.














Cheerio!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home